Due to Covid-19 the technical department and gunsmithing are working with reduced capacity. Your phone calls and emails are important to us and are being answered as quickly as possible. Please be aware that responses and gun repairs are taking longer than normal as we operate with the safety of our employees in mind. We appreciate your patience.
To send a firearm to Stoeger for repair…
1. Get a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Complete the repair request form below and Stoeger Industries will email you a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Or call customer service at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. A Return Authorization (RA) number will be given over the phone.
2. Ensure that the firearm is completely unloaded.
- It is dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail.
- Visually and physically check both the chamber and the magazine.
- If for any reason the gun cannot be completely unloaded prior to shipping, call Benelli USA at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2) for assistance.
3. Prepare your unloaded gun for shipping.
- Pack your firearm in the original box, if you have it. Put the spacers in place to prevent the bolt from contacting the forend.
- If you do not have the original box, ship the assembled gun in a hard gun case.
- Put a letter in the box describing the problem. Include your name, address, and daytime phone number.
- Write the RA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun.
4. Ship the unloaded firearm to this address:
Attn: Service Department
901 Eighth Street
Pocomoke, MD 21851
5. Return information for serviced firearms:
- Upon completion of service, firearms will be returned to the address provided on the RMA form below.
- An adult signature will be required upon delivery for all firearms.
- When calling Customer Service to receive updates on product being serviced, please have the RA and serial numbers ready.